- Interested in personal development?
- Reluctant to take someone else's advise because you like to explore what works for you?
- Tired of watching the same thoughts circling in your mind without a solution becoming apparent?
- Curious to find a new angle to look at issues in your life?
- Open to receiving inspiration and insights?
If any of the above applies to you, the Transformation Game is tailored exactly to your needs!
The Transformation Game provides a playful way of understanding and gracefully transforming the way you play your life. It looks at the kinds of experiences you create, how you react to them, and how you might change your responses to realise your highest potential and achieve your purposes in life.
Through playing The Transformation Game you can become more aware both of your personal strengths and of the limitations you place on yourself. It is a powerful interactive tool, offering a stimulating, supportive and informative group setting in which openness, cooperation and sharing are encouraged.
It mirrors your life with accuracy, offering clear feedback and precise insights which can help you:
- Clarify important personal issues.
- Understand patterns of stress and change non-productive habits.
- Overcome depression and anxiety.
- Uncover, explore and allow new possibilities in your life.
- Resolve interpersonal conflicts.
- Gain a greater emotional understanding of yourself and others.
- Handle transitions -- health, career, marriage or relationship changes.
- Incorporate increased relaxation and peace of mind in everyday life.
- Remove blocks to spontaneity, success and fulfillment.
|The Transformation Game |
|In October 2017 I received my accreditation as a Transformation Game facilitator at Findhorn in Scotland where the game was developed. |
I facilitate one day Games for 2 to 3 players and weekend workshops for 2-4 players. I can facilitate games in English, Dutch and German.
If you are interested in playing the Transformation Game, please contact me to schedule a date. It's possible for me to find additional players and of course you are most welcome to participate together with a friend or relative. The Transformation Game can also be used as a setting to improve relationships.
I live in Venlo, in the Netherlands, at a convenient distance from the railway station and the motorway. There are hotels nearby for people who would like to play a weekend.
A one day workshop costs 111 euro per person with playing times between 10 and 18 hrs. with breaks for lunch and tea/coffee.
The weekend workshop costs 250 euro per person and also includes one evening.